VA DISABILITY APPEALS
Did the VA deny you benefits you are entitled? If so, it is essential that you file your appeal in a timely manner and submit the proper evidence to comply with the VA’s stringent requirements. VA benefits involve a complex web of laws, regulations and forms. Don’t appeal the VA’s decision alone.
Ann Arbor Veteran VA attorneys
The Ann Arbor VA attorneys at VA Disability Group provide a wide range of VA legal services for veterans, Vietnam veterans, and Thailand-based Vietnam era veterans needing assistance or legal representation with their claim. The VA Disability Group is a law firm that specializes exclusively on veteran’s benefit rights for military veterans. Our veteran affairs attorneys work hard to get you the benefits you deserve!
The legal team at VA Disability Group provides the following VA legal services:
- VA Benefits Appeals Ann Arbor – 38 CFR 19
- Independent Medical Exams Ann Arbor
- Surviving Spouses and Dependents Ann Arbor
- Medical OpinionsAnn Arbor
- Claim Development Ann Arbor
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)Ann Arbor – 38 CFR 3.304 – 4.125
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Ann Arbor – 38 CFR 3.310 – 4.124a
- Psychiatric Disability Ann Arbor – 38 CFR 3.310 – 4.125 – 4130
- Nerve and Neurological Disorders Ann Arbor
- Orthopedic Injuries Ann Arbor
- Presumptive Conditions Ann Arbor – 38 CFR 3.307 – 3.309
- Agent Orange Exposure Ann Arbor – 38 CFR 3.307 - 3.309 - 3.816
- Gulf War SyndromeAnn Arbor – 38 CFR 3.317
- Individual Unemployability Ann Arbor
- Death Benefits Ann Arbor
- Accrued Benefits Ann Arbor
Having previous military experience, the Ann Arbor VA lawyers at VA Disability Group understand the importance of getting military veterans the VA benefits they deserve. For this reason, VA Disability Group has focused entirely on representing veterans and has established itself as an effective VA attorney and advocate. If the Department of Veteran Affairs has denied your claim or you are considering filing for VA benefits for the first time, our Ann Arbor VA lawyers provide a free case evaluation.
Our veteran attorneys have combined our legal expertise with our military experience to help veterans and their dependents handle many different VA benefit claims, including disability compensation, disability pension, individual unemployability, death benefits, discharge upgrades and many others!
If you believe you could benefit from any of our Ann Arbor VA legal services or are interested in a free case consultation, please contact our Ann Arbor law firm at 1-844-838-5297. At VA Disability Group, our legal team takes pride in helping each of our Ann Arbor clients get the VA benefits they deserve!