This Web site and the information contained within has been prepared by VA Disability Group PLLC, (The Firm) for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. This information is not intended to create, nor does receipt of it constitute an attorney-client relationship. Viewers should not act upon information found here without seeking legal counsel.
Collection of Information.
1. The Firm Website collects certain information about visitors, even when they are not logged in. The Firm may record your IP address, the URLs of the Websites and pages you visit (before, during and after your visit to the Firm Website), the times and dates of such visits, information about the computer hardware and software you use and other information that may be available. Also, The Firm may place “cookies” on your computer to recognize you on return visits to enable The Firm to enhance your browsing experience, as well as to collect additional information about you. You may adjust your browser settings or use other means to prevent cookies from being placed on your computer, but doing so may result in reduced functionality and a less personalized browsing experience.
2. The Firm may ask you to provide certain additional information about yourself, including your name, contact information, the organization you come from and certain other information that The Firm may use to identify you. If you choose not to provide such information, you may not be permitted to access certain Firm Website features, content or services.
Use of Information.
1. The Firm uses the information that it collects about you to improve your browsing experience by personalizing The Firm Website to your interest, and also to help The Firm select content and services that you may find interesting and useful. Information about the content you visit and services you use may be used alone or in conjunction with information collected from other users to help The Firm tailor The Firm Website and its other products and services to better suit the needs and interests of you and other users.
2. Information that you provide may also be used as part of The Firm’s effort to keep you informed about events, and selected products and services that may be of interest to you. In some cases, The Firm may contact you with information from carefully selected third parties, but The Firm will not provide information to third parties for such purposes.
3. The Firm reserves the right to disclose any information that it obtains through the Firm Website to appropriate governmental or regulatory authorities, if required by law or any governmental agency.
Transfers of Information.
Information Sent by Way of the Web site is Not Secure.
All information sent to the firm by internet, e-mail or through the Website is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis. All information you send The Firm over the internet, either through the Firm’s Website or via email is done at your own risk.
Sending Information Does Not Form an Attorney – Client Relationship.
Transmission of information from this Website does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and the firm, nor is it intended to do so. The transmission of the Website, in part or in whole, and/or any communication with us via e-mail through this site does not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship between us and any recipients.