VA DISABILITY APPEALS
Did the VA deny you benefits you are entitled? If so, it is essential that you file your appeal in a timely manner and submit the proper evidence to comply with the VA’s stringent requirements. VA benefits involve a complex web of laws, regulations and forms. Don’t appeal the VA’s decision alone.
Grand Rapids Veteran VA attorneys
The Grand Rapids VA attorneys at VA Disability Group provide a wide range of VA legal services for veterans, Vietnam veterans, and Thailand-based Vietnam era veterans needing assistance or legal representation with their claim. The VA Disability Group is a law firm that specializes exclusively on veteran’s benefit rights for military veterans. Our veteran affairs attorneys work hard to get you the benefits you deserve!
The legal team at VA Disability Group provides the following VA legal services:
- VA Benefits Appeals Grand Rapids – 38 CFR 19
- Independent Medical Exams Grand Rapids
- Surviving Spouses and Dependents Grand Rapids
- Medical OpinionsGrand Rapids
- Claim Development Grand Rapids
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)Grand Rapids – 38 CFR 3.304 – 4.125
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Grand Rapids – 38 CFR 3.310 – 4.124a
- Psychiatric Disability Grand Rapids – 38 CFR 3.310 – 4.125 – 4130
- Nerve and Neurological Disorders Grand Rapids
- Orthopedic Injuries Grand Rapids
- Presumptive Conditions Grand Rapids – 38 CFR 3.307 – 3.309
- Agent Orange Exposure Grand Rapids – 38 CFR 3.307 - 3.309 - 3.816
- Gulf War SyndromeGrand Rapids – 38 CFR 3.317
- Individual Unemployability Grand Rapids
- Death Benefits Grand Rapids
- Accrued Benefits Grand Rapids
Having previous military experience, the Grand Rapids VA lawyers at VA Disability Group understand the importance of getting military veterans the VA benefits they deserve. For this reason, VA Disability Group has focused entirely on representing veterans and has established itself as an effective VA attorney and advocate. If the Department of Veteran Affairs has denied your claim or you are considering filing for VA benefits for the first time, our Grand Rapids VA lawyers provide a free case evaluation.
Our veteran attorneys have combined our legal expertise with our military experience to help veterans and their dependents handle many different VA benefit claims, including disability compensation, disability pension, individual unemployability, death benefits, discharge upgrades and many others!
If you believe you could benefit from any of our Grand Rapids VA legal services or are interested in a free case consultation, please contact our Grand Rapids law firm at 1-844-838-5297. At VA Disability Group, our legal team takes pride in helping each of our Grand Rapids clients get the VA benefits they deserve!